Micron's M500DC Enterprise SSD's -- High Demand
Satisfy 24/7 Data Center Demands
Enterprise applications are experiencing tremendous demands for greater throughput due to rapid growth in mobile applications, cloud services, and connected devices. Satisfy these 24/7 demands with our M500DC Enterprise SATA SSD, which is optimized for data center appliances andenterprise storage applications that require 1 to 3 drive fills per day, as well as excellent sustained random performance. We’ve designed the M500DC with the enhanced reliability and endurance of a high-end enterprise drive—but at a broadly accessible price point. This high-value SSD is available in industry-standard 1.8-inch and 2.5-inch form factors and 120GB to 800GB capacities for your growing storage needs.
The M500DC helps protect data, extend drive life, and optimize performance thanks to its extended performance and enhanced reliability technology (XPERT) features—including data path protection, power-loss protection, and adaptive read management. With the M500DC, you also get world-class support and proven quality and reliability from a vertically integrated NAND Flash manufacturer who produces some of the world’s most advanced, application-focused memory and storage solutions.
|Download the product brief||View our M500DC product offering|
Deliver More Value
Deliver more value to your enterprise applications with these M500DC key benefits:
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: Consume significantly less power than with HDDs and lower Flash storage costs.
- Enhanced Performance: Reduce bottlenecks and maximize throughput with enterprise-level performance—including excellent sustained random performance—which is achieved with the help of Micron’s XPERT feature set.
- High Reliability: Protect mission-critical data with enterprise-class data path, power-loss, and error code correction (ECC) protection.
- High Quality: Rest assured that the M500DC has been designed, manufactured, and rigorously tested by a trusted NAND supplier.
- Optimized Endurance: Achieve 1 to 3 drive fills per day over 5 years, reducing the need to replace drives more frequently.
- High Capacities: Satisfy ever-increasing storage needs with capacities up to 800GB.
- Superior Support: Get world-class support and technical resources from a vertically integrated NAND Flash expert.
Get Enterprise Features From the “XPERTs”
The M500DC uses our XPERT features—including adaptive read management (ARM/OR), data path protection, redundant array of independent NAND (RAIN), reduced command access latency (ReCAL), and NAND customizations—to improve performance and reliability, provide the flexibility to integrate the SSD to the end application, and ensure long-term, trouble-free operation.Download the XPERT technical brief
Achieve the Perfect Balance
With the M500DC, you don’t have to sacrifice endurance for better performance. When designing the M500DC, our NAND experts used their in-depth knowledge of the NAND device, firmware, and controller to achieve the perfect balance, making the M500DC a great fit for the heavy workloads of data center applications:
- Mission-Critical Enterprise Applications: Write more data for longer.
- VOD Applications: Eliminate pixilation and dropped frames.
- Big Data Analytics Applications: Read and write data faster.